Foxcroft Farm is situated on nearly twenty-four picturesque acres in the heart of Milton, Georgia. Our facility features a state-of-the-art 26-stall barn for our boarded horses as well as a modernized 17-stall barn for our lesson ponies. Soft-touch barn aisle floors, convenient grooming and drying stalls, automatic waterers, competition-sized arenas, as well as numerous grass fields and turnout paddocks are just a few of the many amenities our facility offers.
Convenient, shaded viewing areas overlooking each ring, as well as indoor and outdoor lounge areas, make Foxcroft an enjoyable choice for riders and their supporters alike.
At Foxcroft, we consider our farm to be “your” farm: come enjoy the view, get to know the other riders and trainers, and relax!
- Beautiful, airy and bright 26-stall barn features spacious aisle ways and lofty ceilings
- Roomy 12’ x 12’ stalls with custom mats, individual ceiling fans, and outdoor windows overlooking the pastures and arenas
- Immaculately restored, cheery & bright pony lesson barn with grooming stalls and tack room
- Spacious pastures for daily turnout
- Large lighted arena with extensive jump course (125’ x 250’)
- Lighted covered arena with schooling jumps (90’ x 125’)
- Extra-large competition-style arena currently under construction (180’ x 280’)
- Four indoor tack stalls with hot and cold water
- Eight outdoor grooming stalls ideal for drying, tacking up, or cooling down
- Two large tack rooms with personalized, custom lockers
- Climate-controlled lounge with kitchen, TV, bathrooms and shower
- On-premise laundry facilities
“When I first came to Foxcroft, I fell in love with the beautiful setting and peacefulness of the farm. I love that the barn is well-kept, that the rings are in great shape and provide me with the option of lessoning or schooling regardless of the weather. I so appreciate knowing that my horse is always cared for, even when I'm away.”